At SUECOSANPROSPERO, we strive to be a leader in the grape must production sector, guaranteeing high quality of our products, meeting expectations of customers and consolidating our profile on the market.
We aim to guarantee:
- Full respect of sanitary and food safety rules and regulations by assessing and managing the risks related to hygiene and food safety, sabotage or fraud.
- Effective management of any health alerts in the sector, through the monitoring of emerging dangers, the assessment of risks, and the definition of rules / communications on the matter, which then could be used for the growth of the supply chain and the sector.
- High hygiene and food safety standards at our production facilities.
- Safety of production processes, both from the point of view of the product and from the point of view of the operators.
- Ultimate customer satisfaction as the best pass to the future.
- Correct and constructive management of non-conformities with the aim to avoid possible damage to customer and improve corporate performance.
- Management of productive processes in a way to ensure the lowest possible environmental impact, by adopting internal policies aimed at respect and protection of the environment and promotion of sustainable development.
- Full collaboration and partnership with customers, suppliers and authorities.
- Continuous improvement of our operation in order to raise its effectiveness and efficiency and upper our business performance.
- Respect of human rights in general, guarantee of equal opportunities and fight against any type of discrimination or exclusion as regards of age, culture, ethnicity, nationality, religious beliefs, race, political opinion, civil status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, health or disability.
- Refraining from the use of child labor.
- Development and promotion of the culture of quality, food safety and sustainability within the company and in the supply chain.
- Development of relations with suppliers aimed at strengthening mutual partnership and ensuring the right economic benefits for both parties, as well as growth of trust in terms of product safety, quality and sustainability.
We use the best recognized practices and processing standards to achieve our purposes: in fact, we decided to adopt the quality management system ISO9000 and ISO22000, FSSC 22000 and to integrate it with elements of sustainability in accordance with recognized voluntary standards.
We undertake to monitor the evolution of the external and internal context in order to assess the changes, new risks and opportunities, as well as to reassess the effectiveness and efficiency of the system rules, even thanks to the use of performance indicators.
This policy is periodically reviewed to adapt it to the market, to the socio-economic-regulatory context and to decisions of the shareholders.
This policy covers all staff and critical stakeholders.